New Apex Legends: Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to shine in Apex Legends: Ignite! With abilities built around her shield, Conduit is the guiding light for creating new tactics and causing chaos. She’s the spark your squad needs to become Apex Champions at the stormy point of battle. The map’s storm has transformed into smaller and fresher locations like The Pylon, ZEUS Station, and the Ruined Shore.
Table of Contents
New Apex Legends: Nali
Nali is a force of nature, fiery, bright, and short-lived like fireworks display. To rise quickly, she’ll need to offer up her incomplete King Titan’s war relic, something she knows is poisoning her. Even then, it is a sacrifice she is willing to make on her path to achieve the legendary status. In her personal life, she’s the heart of her vibrant and close-knit family. Sacrificing with laughter and silence, she smoothes out the rough edges – something that never changes in games.
Despite the trade of her life and health, Reyna enjoys it because she knows Apex Games. A pro, a fan, a supporter—she’s there. With her relic and deeds secured, and her comrades and rivals know she’s there to win!
Storm Point Map Update
New Apex Legends: Storm Point is a map beloved by our competitive community for its faster pace and high loot quality. However, certain elements of Storm Point that make it a great competitive map can make it hard to find action during a leisurely and quiet match.
We wanted to lead this update towards the competitive integrity of the map without compromising the fun element. This comprised of the following steps:
- Added attractive, central POIs for combat-seeking players. Wattson’s Pylon and CETO Station now provide a central hot drop area with great initial loot for combat-hungry players.
- Reduced the overall map size to improve drop location appeal for both southern beach stretches and northern hilly areas and reduce overall squad-to-squad distance.
- Reduced the grinding impact of central rotations. CETO Station has replaced Prowler’s island, making the central rotation less predictable and smoother, less frequent passage through the Prowler zone.
New POI: Wattson’s Pylon
Unfortunately, Storm Point had a catastrophic storm, and the Specters were unsuccessful in defending the point. Some high-ranking battles are expected to continue, but the Specters will not defend the point further.
- Wattson rapidly initiated relief, which was a devastating blow to Sotame City, known to be heavily reliant on its island or surrounding energy-based infrastructure. Wattson, who had friendly relations with Sotame, quickly mobilized and took charge of the task to restore power with Syndicate.
- With Wattson’s Pylon, the team aimed to create a mobile hot drop where players could find early combat in a consistent way, especially vertical, solo, and mouse and keyboard gameplay styles.
- Besides adding ZEUS Station, the team recognized the need to reduce the overall size of the map to make these POIs more appealing and better integrated into the rest of Storm Point.
The team is eager to hear your thoughts about the new Storm Point and to play with all of you!
Ranking System Update
New Apex Legends: Promotional Trials are starting in Ignite. To advance to the next tier and prove your skill, complete a set of timed skill challenges for your rank. When you reach the pinnacle of your tier, someone has to complete a set of time-limited challenges for a rank-up. Promotional Trials solidify a minimum skill level for each ranked tier.
Last But Certainly Not Least, Ranked Progression
New Apex Legends: The team is all fired up to let you know that the ranked progression is beginning this season. To showcase your skills, connect your platforms to your EA account, no matter where you’re on the team.
For more updates on New Apex Legends stay tuned.