Google Doodle Games Unblocked: It’s Google’s 25th anniversary, and it’s by far the most visited website globally, working as the favorite choice of search engine since the early 2010s, following Yahoo’s decline.
Table of Contents
Google Doodle Games Unblocked – Power Up Your Playtime!
According to Forbes, till the year 2020, Google had held the esteem of being the second most valuable in the world under the watchful eye of Alphabet Inc. Its brand value was an impressive $207 billion (USD), a number that put it just behind Apple. Meaning that the overall value of google seems to be a lot higher than other world-renowned brands.
The company is believed to hold almost 92% of the market share and was officially included as a verb in the dictionary in 2006, with a famous phrase ‘Google it,’ meaning to research something.
Doodles have been around since October 23 years ago, debuting on Halloween in 2000. Hence, the offerings presented by Google on this occasion are some of the best.
The Top 10 Google Doodle Games Unblocked for Endless Fun and Adventure!
- Crossword Puzzles: Tested and tried through the popularity of decades, crossword puzzles are a cool way to challenge your vocabulary and expand your local language skills.
- Pacman: Another classic where we try to avoid being caught by our ghostly pals and sometimes chase them ourselves.
- Basketball 2012: This game was initially released in 2012 and rules are pretty simple. In this entertaining game, your mission is to precisely aim and shoot the ball into the basket, attempting to achieve the highest score before the timer runs out. Best of luck!
- Doctor Who: released in 2013, Google released a doodle to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the beloved British TV show. Time flies when you’re traveling through space and time with the Doctor! The player has to navigate through levels, avoiding enemies and solving puzzles.
- Doodle Baseball: The player swings the bat by clicking on their mouse. Timing is key! If you get it just right, you might just send that ball flying out of the field. Perfect timing equals a powerful hit!
- Rubik’s Cube: Celebrating the 40th anniversary of the cube, this doodle version follows the idea of the player trying to solve and align the cube using their mouse.
- Sellem Kino: The player controls their Kino, avoiding obstacles and taking courses through a course, which becomes more complex and faster as the player progresses.
- Halloween 2016: The player controls a black cat trying to run and jump. The goal is to avoid obstacles and gather some challenging puzzles.
- Doodle Cricket: Functions similarly to Doodle Baseball, the player should click on the mouse to swing the bat.
- Pony Express: The player controls their rider through arrow keys or touch screen and tries to collect lines and packages, avoiding desert-themed obstacles. Filled with Old West iconography and color schemes.
Read about more similar content: Blog